Thursday, February 9, 2012

Shhhh .... This is a March Longaberger sneak peek!

Ya know, the weather is over 80 degrees today and it's only February. Yikes, I know if I were in the east or mid-west I'd be one happy girl but it would be nice to have some winter while we are in winter! At this rate we are in for one really long hot summer.
Well, with it being so spring like out side I just couldn't resist the mood to start thinking of Longaberger's new March products. As with any home decor company we start thinking way ahead of the actual season, so bare with me as I gently ease you into Spring!
Meet Rhubarb ... this little bunny makes his Spring appearance every year with my Longaberger products. This year he is finding himself nestled in a bed of white rice surrounded by last years Longaberger wooden eggs. Now where did those cool flowers come from you ask??? Well, in March only Longaberger is offering these bright little Button Flowers made of maple wood splints and fastened together with a pretty button. These will be sold in a set of three for $10.00 or individually for $5.00. I LOVE them and can't wait to get more and plant them all over the house!! They don't need water or sun and they don't DIE!! Woo hoo what could be better then that.
Here is close up of Mr. Rhubarb and his basket back pack filled with one giant egg!
Another angle from the top, it really doesn't matter how you look at him, he's just plain cute!
While I was sitting outside enjoying the warm day I snapped a picture of this blooming little Tea Rose bush. Really, who has roses blooming in February .... I'm tellin you it's just plain weird ....

No comments:

Post a Comment