Thursday, February 16, 2012

Quick Bird Update

Good early morning! My Far Away Grand Children arrived very early this morning and were up with the sun!! Yes, the sun has returned and boy is it cold outside. I wanted to post the pictures I took this morning when the older kids, Austin and Karlee found their birds.
My Irish Twins, Austin 7, and Karlee 6, they are 11 months apart, aren't they precious??
   They love their hooded blankets, especially on this cold, chilly morning.
 Austin has already nodded off, he was so excited to get up early and tell me all of his news. Now, he's pooped, restoring for pool time!
Karlee is cuddled up watching cartoons. The yellow dot you see is actually a bird comb that sticks up, it looks so cute from the back.
OK, gotta go fix a gourmet breakfast of Frosted Mini Wheat's and bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment