Sunday, October 20, 2013

Let's Make some Legs!!!

From now until the end of December Longaberger will be offering different styles of Santa Belly Baskets for purchase! To make these baskets a bit more fun I created a pair of Santa Legs to place underneath the basket. Friday a group of my customers got together and made their own legs for the up coming holiday season. It was a fun day creating a fun project!

A set of Santa's legs under a Santa Belly Tea basket featured with our new Autumn Roads fabric square and a Santa Belly Tree Ornament.

I took a medium Fill-It Hurricane and made a Santa Belt with buckle to wrap around the middle. A red pillar candle is in the center and small black rocks fill the bottom ...

In celebration of Halloween I used our Large Fill-It Hurricane to create a Candy Corn table center piece! Once Halloween is over my hubby Joe will enjoy all those yummy corn Kernels!!

We also celebrated Ms. Susan's Birthday ... yum, a huge chocolate cup cake!
 Thanks ladies for creating with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment