Wednesday, October 30, 2013

All Hallows Eve ....

It's the eve before Halloween and my neighbors have been very busy preparing for this hallowed night. We have several grave yards in many shapes and sizes, ghosts preparing to party and creepy ghouls prowling the yards! Here are a few of my personal favorites!

This is my absolute favorite grave yard! It looks so genuine ... this picture doesn't do it justice. The home is one of Fullerton's premiere vintage residences and this little cemetery looks like it could actually be real. The tombstones, the names they all look so official!

Another shot from the other side of the walkway to the front door. Three more grave markers and some pumpkins!
 
See what I'm saying!! The little front yard cemetery looks like it could really belong there! On the balcony they have a gaggle of party ghosts!

A closer look at Casper and friends ....

Another neighborhood cemetery with a friendly ghoul checking me out!
I found a home covered with pre-historic spiders ...
Check out that roof! Eeks, those are some really big spiders. They also have a graveyard, and ghouls ....
Another ghost ... he is hanging out curbside inviting other creepy friends to gather with him.
 Fortunately for me my neighbors aren't to much into bloody stuff. I've seen some places with scary looking things running around with axes in their backs, missing body parts and blood dripping off forming pools of red goo. Ick ...
I really am not much of a Halloween person and I don't decorate for the night, but I do love the little kiddies that come to my door all dressed up wanting a treat ....

No comments:

Post a Comment