Sunday, March 10, 2013

Such a Wonderdul Day ....

What a busy day! What a beautiful day! I hosted my Spring/Summer open house today for my Longaberger business and it was such a fun day. So many old familiar faces and several new ones made for a wonderful combination of women. Shawn, my daughter's boyfriend made his day available to me to BBQ delicious slider style hamburger's seasoned with out new Bacon Cheese Hamburger seasoning! Oh my, they were so yummy. Tiffany was head of finance taking charge of my cash and carry and guest sales ... the three of us made a great team. Thank you both for making my day so much easier.

I took just a few pictures prior to my guests arrival. As much as I plan and have great intentions I just seem to get pre-occupied and forget to take pics of my guests!

My theme this year was Welcome Home ... Longaberger is beginning to bring our pottery line back to America for production and I wanted to make this my focus.

Gifts and 2013 Wish Lists all wrapped and ready for the girls!

Cash and Carry pottery priced and ready to go ......

Baskets ....


Quilts made by me .....

Baskets, quilts, etc....

Booking gifts for Home Shows ....

 Everything is ready! The food is prepared, drinks are on ice, BBQ is hot .... Let's Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment