Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Long Farewell ....

3:00 AM, March 2, 2003 my mom took her last breath in this world and began a new life with our savior. Not a day passes that I don't think of her, when life hands me a challenge I wish she was here to work it out with. Mom was my best friend and loved me and my children without conditions. It feels like only yesterday that she was here, giggling in her room with her grandson Dusty's friends when they would stop by to say "hi." She was an amazing woman, mom and Mimie. 
On the 10th anniversary of her passing I want to thank those who have helped me in my saying good-bye. Friends like Penny, Debbie, co-workers, family and my loving husband Joe. You have all stood by my side for so many years, wiped my tears, given a much needed hug and simply loved me. 
Dorothy Jean Pritts March 16, 1927 - March 2, 2003
 

No comments:

Post a Comment