Saturday, September 17, 2011

September Branch Meeting

Greetings from Judi Provenzano's house! She graciously hosted our Longaberger Branch Meeting for September, it was great to see so many faces this month. As part of the meeting I brought some Christmas ideas to share. Unfortunately the picture didn't really capture what I had hoped for. So to help you out I will narrate the photo. The black Spring basket has a Paprika liner which I attached tiny silver jingle bells, so cute. I also attached the little bells to the stand up cracker basket liner.

The theme of my presentation was to take products I have and "dress" them for Christmas. I recycled both the cracker and the small berry from a few years ago when we sold red baskets and filled them with gift giving ideas. A paprika coffee mug, Longaberger Arabica coffee and stick peppermints fill the berry and a small poinsettia and our Apple Cider potpourri fills the cracker. Great for teachers, hairdressers, etc! The lantern is filled with stacked hand towels making it a great alternative to use on the bathroom counter with the wrought pump dispensers and caddy. What you can't see is the new 8-1 three pieces. I used the cake plate with the bowl on top filled with a poinsettia.

You will also notice several of Judi's basket collections hovering in the background! She has A LOT of baskets let me tell you! If you didn't make it this month I hope to see you in October ....

No comments:

Post a Comment