Monday, September 12, 2011

My Office Staff

      It's Monday morning and it's time to get busy in my office. If you look (very) closely you can see I am busy getting my Holiday Open House invitations printed and ready to mail out. Can you believe it's already time to start thinking of the holidays? Geeze, it comes faster every single year. The open house is scheduled for September 25 at 12 noon. I'll have yummy food, a make it take it craft for everyone to do, shopping and more shopping. If you don't get an invitation and want to come please do! It's going to be a lot of fun and the prices will be amazing!

       Betsy is busy this morning being a pest. Joe already took her for her morning bacon so it's really time for a nap ... does she look tired to anyone??

No comments:

Post a Comment