Sunday, July 20, 2014

Another Special Birthday Celebration!!

I love birthdays, always have. I have one of the best families and the greatest group of friends a girl could ever have.
Friday, a long time friend of mine picked me up and whisked me off to Paris for a birthday tea!! Well .... not exactly Paris but it was pretty darned close. We arrived in the historical district of Orange, CA. and pulled in front of this adorable shop.


Welcome to Paris in a Cup Teal Salon ... feels just like the real thing!!
 We were a few minutes early so we settled into one of these cute little tables. By the time the shop opened there were at least 10 guests ready for tea!! Soon we were seated in the tea salon ... so impressive.
    
This little salon was so peaceful and lovely. When we left, it was completely full!!
My hostess Debbie and myself ...
Our first course was tea (of course) with a warm vanilla cream scone and a coconut scone with creme fresh and jam. So yummy. I chose a hot cinnamon, spice tea that was just the best ever. The second course was potato soup made with real cream, so yummy, and three tea sandwiches ....
And finally an awesome creme brule' this was the absolute best tea shop ever ... just like I imagine it would be in Paris!
A basket filled with so many goodies ... gift cards, fabrics, patterns and even a bottle of my favorite wine, Moscato!



Thanks to all of you for another wonderful birthday of celebrations!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment