Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Summertime Siteings ....

With summer quickly approaching I have found myself making my decor transformations.I have attached just a few pictures from the back yard ....

My flat backed post basket is ready for the summer Americana holidays .... even the patio lounger in the back ground has a fresh new cushion! 
The patio table set for a luncheon with the ladies ....
My funny birds ....

A new summertime center piece on the patio table. My dear friend Tanya gave me this fun "Moses" style basket. I tucked in a lantern, some succulents with a little quilt tucked inside. 
And what is more summer the baseball!! I have tucked two of the 3 Angels ballplayer Gnomes in a pot along with my little baby peek a boo gnome ....
Last but not least the new Longaberger Wine and Cheese basket set with my cute Ant print basket caddy and a monster and steeling some watermelon.
Hope you enjoyed my touches of summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment