Saturday, June 14, 2014

Flag Pillow making Class....

It was such a wonderful day. Nine ladies signed up for my Americana Pillow class today and They all did such a great job designing and making their creations.
It was such a fun eclectic group. My friend Amy arrived Thursday from Wyoming so she was here ...
Here is Ms. Amy stitching away on her white flag stripes!

And here it is!!! All done! Amy had to leave early to attend a graduation so she didn't get into the group photo!
 My long time friend (at least 40 years!) also came today to do a little bit of creating. I'm sure she thought this group of women we just plain nuts!
These are Gayle's stripes ... God is done being stitched ...

and bless is under way ....
Barbara's is almost complete, she needs to put in her pillow insert and stitch up the bottom.
Each of the ladies received a decorated bag filled with all the necessary items to make their pillows.

The work table is set up, snacks are ready ....
4 of the 9 ladies and their pillows! Gayle is on the far right, my loooong time friend! I think she was very happy with her creation! 
 Next month ... Americana flip flops! Thanks for joining me ladies, it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment