Saturday, June 21, 2014

A Wonderful Visit ....

My son was always very close to my mom, his "Mimie." He never knew his grandpa as he had passed away before Dustin was born. However, I know they would have been close as well. They are two peas in a pod without ever knowing each other!
Yesterday my son loaded up his truck with his entire family, including his sister and went to visit his Mimie.
My heart was so touched when these pictures came into my IPhone.
Searching for the right marker ....
Karlee is waiting to put the flowers on their grave while Austin scratches his head and wonders "why are we here!"
Now that's a load of kids!!
I'm so proud of my son for sharing his love of my mom with his kids. He's a keeper ....
Rest in peace mom and dad, your family loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment