Thursday, April 4, 2013

What's a Dog to Do?

I got busted this morning .... It's been a long time since I've been able to blog but the boss keeps a close eye on the computer! She was busy in her office this morning and I was really, really cold. She took my blankets last night to wash them, she said they "smelled" what nerve, telling me I stink! So back to being cold, I was lying on the cold leather couches and right there above me were two quilts just hanging on the wall. Whats that all about anyway, quilts are blankets, they keep us warm, not hang on walls!!! Every dog knows that. So me being the smart Boston Terrier that I am I jumped up on the back of the couch and pulled one of those hanging quilts down ....

I got busy and fluffed it the best I could to make myself a nice comfy bed and wouldn't you know it, the boss comes walking in to the living room. CAUGHT red handed on her quilt. Of course she gets all weird about it and asks what's going on here. What are you doing on my quilt? Bla bla bla. Wouldn't you think she would know by now that I don't speak people. Why ask me things that I can't possibly answer. Notice how I am trying to be invisible ....

She's taking pictures as evidence that I pulled the quilt off the wall ....

OK, OK, you caught me, yep, I took the quilt off your precious holder. I didn't break anything so give me a BREAK!

Oh man, here she comes again. If she catches me on the blog I'll be kicked outside for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment