Thursday, April 4, 2013

If you have followed my blog you might have picked up n the fact that I love the Dollar Tree and the 99 Cent Stores! Since I am hosting an Origami Owl Jewelry Bar Open House this weekend I was picking up a few things at the Dollar Tree. While there I found this cool looking bottle of Sweet Tea. I love Sweet Tea and thought this would be nice to serve at the open house. I bought one bottle to taste before I bought any more.

Isn't this bottle and label cool? And just one dollar.
Well, yesterday morning I decided I had better sample this tea before I headed over to the Dollar Tree to stock up on more. I poured some in a glass, took a gulp and about died! Oh it was sweet alright ... however, it's WHISKY! 8:00 am in the morning and I'm gulping whisky. What a shocker that was to the system. After I finished gagging I picked up the bottle to examine it a bit closer. Right there on the back label are the alcohol contents etc. Well, well, well, I don't think I will be serving this to my guests on Saturday!
Don't be me .... read your labels!

No comments:

Post a Comment