Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!! Toot tooot

As I sat here this morning rolling thoughts over and over in my mind I read what my blogging buddies had to say about the New Year. I stumbled onto Misi's 1890 blog post and this said exactly what I was searching for. So instead of attempting to put it into my own words I am choosing to borrow her borrowed post to share with all of you guys and gals!


"I hope that you will have a wonderful year, that you will dream dangerously and outrageously, that you will make something that didn't exist before you made it, that you will be loved, and that you will be liked, and that you will have people to love and to like in return. And, most importantly (because i think there should be more kindness and wisdom in the world right now), that you will, when you need to be, be wise and that you will always be kind"
~ Neil Gaiman
 
Didn't Neil say just what needed to be said as we launch into a new year? 
 
I will keep this short as I am cuddled on my couch watching the 125 Pasadena Rose Parade. It's a beautiful, sun shiny day in So Cal today but inside my house is COLD!! To all of my friends living in the snow and cold ... God Bless you, someone needs to live there!
 
Happy 2014 to all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment