Thursday, January 23, 2014

"Will you ... Won't you ... Would ya ... Could ya be my Sweetheart." This is a silly little tune my mom used to sing to me when I was small on Valentine's Day. Back in those days parents didn't give gifts on Valentine's Day, maybe a silly card but that was about it. However, my mom sang me silly songs which I still hear in my head 50 years later ... I so miss her.
 Since my own children are grown and gone I don't do much decorating for Valentine's Day. Just a small vignette set up in my foyer will have to do ....

The heart butter molds were a gift last year from my dear friend Paula ...

The Angle for all Season's is holding my quilted pillow heart ....

And my newly created apothecary jars are fulled with Valentine treats! 



That's it for Valentine's Day 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment