Monday, December 23, 2013

It's The Eve of Christmas Eve ....

Wow, it just comes so quickly ... Christmas that is. It seems like it was just Halloween and then bam, it's Christmas. Tomorrow night we will attend mass and celebrate the birth of Christ, the man that took the fall for all of our sins, allowing us everlasting life. 

So this morning while I was reading my facebook page I came across this post and I saw something I hadn't seen before ....

A single Bell reminding us to "Believe" 
 This is the message we received in the movie Polar Express, to "Believe" in the magic of Christmas, i.e., Santa etc. This simple little bell reminded me to "Believe" in the Christ child that gave me everlasting, unconditional love and life.

May you find the joy you seek in the reason for the season ....

No comments:

Post a Comment