Saturday, December 28, 2013

Getting Ready for 2014 ....

Oh my goodness ... my daughter is selling products for a company named "It Works" so today we did a facial on me. Oh, this was very interesting. I have had numerous facials in my many years but nothing like this one.

I made sure my face was nice and clean and then I settled into my comfy recliner as instructed in the directions ...

Here I am! Clean face, no make-up (thank GOD for make-up) and a nice cold glass of Moscato ...
 Next my daughter gets out my facial "wrap" ... yep, we place a wrap on my face for 45 minutes, I am to lay quiet and relax (and sip my cold wine!)

OH my, I am absolutely gorgeous! You have to admit I have no vanity ... not one ounce ... This mask wraps around my entire face ... now to lay there for 45 minutes ...
Actually, as I look at this picture I realized I look better with this on then off. At least this way you can't see the wrinkles and sun damage!!

TaDa!!! All done! I took my own picture and I look silly, but look at my amazing skin! You are all so jealous!


 

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! You look amazing!! And your skin is glowing! I need to do this with you gals next time :) Ralph

    ReplyDelete