Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I'm Baaaack!!

I am soooo excited!! I have fixed the issues with my blog and I am on line once again!
I can not begin to catch you up on all the things I have been up to BUT tomorrow is going to be a blast and I will be sure to share photo's and details!

I have posted a sample picture to test my computer skills so I will share it with you. This is my newest holiday crow! He is a BayRay's Child creation and I just love him! I tucked in a small branch of red berries in celebration of Christmas.

Mr Crow resting in a basket of quilts ....
Another shot ... he flew up on top of the Cranberry scoop to get a better view of the Christmas tree!

More news tomorrow!! It's good to be back!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! Your back! and I love the crow!! I want one... I need to contact Ms. Audrey.. Glad to see you back ONLINE! Ralph

    ReplyDelete