Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Getting the Table Ready ....


As the days tick by Thanksgiving is rapidly approaching and it's time to begin my preparations. The guests have been invited, groceries are in the cupboard and the turkey's in the fridge. So let's take a walk through setting a table for the coming feast! I have laid a large cranberry red table cloth as my base and a festive fall table square on top ....

In a Longaberger Crock Basket I have placed a pot of beautiful red tipped mums. A medium and small set of Longaberger pumpkins with some sprigs of apples keep the crazy long legged Pottery Barn Crow company! Moving on I add more to my table scape ....


Now the Turkey's have arrived! There are two of them along with several candles to cast a warm glow on the Thanksgiving table.


The place settings are added ... Longaberger pottery plates, flatware and napkins corralled by yep, more turkeys!



The basics are in place, I'll finish on Thursday and post the final outcome later!!


A final touch for each place is a small wrapped gift of thanks for each of my guests.



No comments:

Post a Comment