Friday, November 18, 2011

Christmas Came Early!!


Oh happy day!! Christmas came early to my house today! I received a package in today's mail and I had no idea who it was from. When I opened it there was a little green tag saying Merry Christmas, Love Paula!! OMG I was so surprised to see a little pewter ink well and quill! I LOVE it, it's my first piece of ASL Pewter. It is now happily sitting on my antique child's desk looking quite stunning if I don't say so myself. I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful friend.
 

Here is a closer picture of my ink well, isn't it just too cute. Now keep in mind, if I had to use that quill for purposes of communication and not my computer I would not be to excited. I love all my modern conveniences but I also love the quaint charm of yester year.


1 comment: