Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sew many machines .... sew little time!

I went on a little adventure today to the Cabazon Outlets near Palm Springs. As a quilter and someone who loves antiques of all types I was so tickled when I saw this shop! It is actually a clothing store ... very unusual I must add were the clothes! However, their decor was right up my ally.

When you walk up to the store all you see in the window are numerous vintage Singer sewing machine ...

This is the left side of store front and the right looks just the same!
This is a solid cast iron machine used in early sweat shops ...

Another sweat shop machine, the beaded dresses in the back ground are hanging from the machine! So, many awesome industrial type antiques were in the amazing shop! 

After a bit of shopping we headed over to Target for some necessities!

Yep, good ole Target is always a good place to shop! Do you like me a brunette! I am wearing a fur hat, do you see my little pointy ears!!
I have earned a trip to the Bahamas next month with the Longaberger Co.!! My friend Amy will be joining me and one night everyone needs to wear white. Amy is having trouble finding a dress so my daughter Tiffany and I found these two beauties .... I don't think they are Amy's style but it was fun looking for one.
 Stay well my friends ... the flu is rearing it's very ugly head!!

No comments:

Post a Comment