Friday, January 18, 2013

Getting Ready for Craft Classes!

Oh my goodness I have been a busy little beaver! My holiday craft classes will be starting up soon and I have been getting my proto-types ready. I will begin with Valentines Day... a workshop is scheduled for February 8! I have created a little felt pillow adorned with white buttons and finished with an antique key! I have mine attached to my Longaberger basket!!

For the Easter holiday I will host a workshop in March. We will be making no-calorie Easter Eggs! So easy, so fun and low cal!

This is all you need to create these little cuties. Scissors, straight pins, Styrofoam egg and your favorite color of ribbon.



























A couple of completed eggs in soft green and bright yellow ...

TaDa all done!! Here they are, all nestled into a basket!


 My next workshop will be in April with a class focusing on Mother's Day. Stay tuned for my planned craft!!

No comments:

Post a Comment