Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Apples to Apples

Like everything else my New Years day celebrations have evolved over the years from hangovers to family food fests and most recently it was my official day to put my Christmas decor away. This year we went back to spending the ushering in of a new year the way I did when my children were small. We had some friends in, ate, watched some football and played games!
The most recent game we have been enjoying is Apples to Apples. There are several versions, I happen to have the Family addition and it is so fun. A perfect way to share time with family and friends of all ages.
A glass of celebratory champagne, Shawn and Apples to Apples, what more does one need??
My daughter Tiffany and her game partner Gavin ... he's 4 and latched on to her!
Lance is in deep concentration ... playing the right card is so important hehe!
Mr. Gavin is passed out. One minute he's running around the next he's out cold. I love the crossed legs!
From our home to yours we hope you have a very Happy New Year


 

No comments:

Post a Comment