Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Good Bye 2014 ... Hello 2015!

With 2015 just hours away I am reminded of happy moments as well as a few sad ones during 2014. My daughters wedding in April is a memory I'll never forget.

Tiffany Allen - April 6, 2014
 July I journeyed east to Ohio to attend the Longaberger basket Bee and spent a few days visiting my cousin Maryann.

Judi, Michelle the Bee, Amy and Me at the Columbus Convention Center
 
Maryann and myself is a rainy parking lot!
 I always love to go back to Ohio and visit with my family, Amish county and anything Longaberger!!
Summertime is Angels Baseball season, this year I was able to go to games with friends like Paula and Darrell visiting from Northern California.

Darrel and Paula at Angels Stadium! Great time with great friends!
 By late August I was preparing myself for bilateral knee surgery. After a two month recovery time I was feeling well enough to host a few Longaberger events, attend a quilting retreat in October and host a Horizon of Hope Breast Cancer luncheon. 

Sadly I had to say good-bye to a few long time friends, most recently 94 year old Jewel. 

My hope is for a healthy and blessed 2015. I'm looking forward to travel, some time sewing with friends and enjoying my family.

May all of you have a wonderful New Year as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment