Monday, February 10, 2014

Let the Festivities Begin!

My daughter will be getting married April 6th ... less then two months away and the festivities have begun.
Her co-workers from Wells Fargo bank hosted her first bridal shower this past Saturday. Being that Tiffany is an Angel's Baseball fan the girls decided to have a baseball themed shower. So I dug out my Angel's jersey and dusted it off so I would be in "character for the big game.

The girls went all and stayed true to baseball. We had peanuts, Cracker Jacks, bubble gum (lots of bubble gum!!) Baseball cupcakes and pizza etc. Just the goodies we enjoy at the game.
So I put on my Angel's Alex and Ani bracelets ...

Headed on over to the Edson Stadium ... so darn cute. The hostess' last name is Edson so she named her home Edson Stadium! Loved it. She went on Facebook and printed off a lot of pictures of my daughter and her fiance and had them sitting all over the house ...
There was red licorice, my favorite, bowls filled with balls ...

Even a glass case filled with used tickets!
 Bottled Tiffany water ...
 After we were all stuffed with snacks, pizza and salad, cupcakes and crispy squares we played some games! I love games, I don't usually win but I still love to play them. First up was Bride Bingo ... The cards were customized for the bride ...
 
Some of her favorite things ... Baseball, Disney, makeup, things that sparkle and SHOES!!
Another game was designed for Tiffany to answer 13 questions about Shawn or weddings. For every answer she got wrong she would have to chew a piece of bubble gum ...
Oh my, that's a lot of chewed bubble gum ... she missed 11 out of 13 ....

This wad was about 8 or nice, notice the two not even chewed yet!

All 11 in her mouth. She was not a happy camper, can you tell!
A few of us in our team uniforms. Tiff looks beat! Her skirt is dragging to the left, her jersey is partially buttoned and she ha lost her shoes ...

Then it was time for my next favorite thing ... presents!!! 
An adorable apron made by the hostess ..
Angel's jammies including an eye shade!!
A loaf of bread from her mama ... oh ya, and an Angel's toaster. When the toast pops up there is an A toasted onto the slice of bread. So cool!
Two year old Isabel was her assistant. She was just the cutest little thing at the party!

It was a wonderful day, it gives a mom joy to see her daughter so happy and enjoying the wedding experience.

The Wells Fargo Orange County development team! Thanks ladies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment