Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Invitations are OUT!

I am happy to report that the wedding invitations are completed and in the mail! What an ordeal. There are 1000's (literally) to choose from. Once that's done then you have to select the font for the printing. Your verbiage has to be done and then they finally go to the printer. Once they arrived Tiffany made a trip to the Post Office to weigh the invitation and purchase the "wedding" stamps. Yep, they have special stamps for weddings these days. I was then in charge of collecting all the addresses and getting them to the calligraphy printer. Again, I have to select a font, proof the sample and finally they are done. Holy Moly, this is just too much for this old gal!

Here we are, folding, stamping, tying ribbons, licking, sticking and finally the final stamps! See that glass of wine?? I think I had three of these ...
I am proud to report these babies were dropped in the mail box on Sunday morning. Check that job off the list!

Today I found myself winding up and down the aisles of the local Hobby Lobby. I found Tiffany Blue netting for $1.00 a yard!! AND I was able to use my 40% off coupon on all 13 yards ... cheapest yardage I have ever purchased. They were also featuring their entire wedding collection at 50% off!! I found the perfect bejeweled cake cutting set. Check, check! Yet to do ... get my dress hemmed, get a "proper" bra and a trial run on the hair do. Oh my, this is a lot of work. Have I already said that like a million times???

No comments:

Post a Comment