Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tomorrow's the BIG Day!

Christmas in October? Nope not quite yet! Tami Longaberger is coming to So. California tomorrow and I'm in charge of the Christmas display. Today was my practice run at setting it all up. Actually, this is only a portion of the products I have to set up. But, this will at least give me an idea of what goes where. I'm going to share my wreath again as well as the jingle bells on the liners. Thank goodness I will have more room at the hotel to spred out my products. Can you see the little Trinket basket dangling in my wreath? Toooo cute, love it up there. There is also a little Christmas Tree growing out the top of the Santa'a Belly Tissue Basket, I love it too.


This shot actually is a better picture of the Samta's Belly Basket, just love this basket collection! I'm also enjoying the holly berry dinner plates we are selling this year, the travel mug makes a really great table companion. FYI, the napkins are embroidered with the Holly pattern. Really looks classy.


Here is a closer shot of the jingle bells on the spring basket and the cracker. The cracker basket and the small berry, to the right are great giftable baskets. A basket, some of our delicious sopu and a tureen or mug is a perfect teachers gift, or a single grandparent if you have one. Of course I think there isn't a better gift then Longaberger!

That's all for tonight. I'll have a lot of shots to post from tomorrow night's event!  See you soon


No comments:

Post a Comment