Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Special Time with Special Friends

My long time friend Paula Brown and I had a very nice day. We celebrated her birthday and then an early Christmas together!
She is taking forever opening her gift and her gift to me was very easy to unwrap since it was never wrapped!! Paula's gift is a dark wood serving tray with a Christmas quilt laid inside under glass. I forgot to take a pic of it before I took it out to be quilted! Really a dumb move on my part!

Ta da, here is my Christmas gift from Paula! Isn't it just beautiful! I love it, love it, love it. The binding is a really soft velvet in a pretty gold/green tone. Very antique looking! I'm ready for some cold weather so I can cozy up in my quilt. Yes Paula, I washed it and it's even softer then before.

No comments:

Post a Comment