Saturday, August 24, 2013

Babies, Babies, Babies ....

It's been quite hectic here at the Taylor B & B. A week ago Monday I broke my baby toe so that little treat set me back a week to say the least! Already having a bum knee with the addition of the broken toe I found myself tied to the chair for awhile. However, Wednesday my son and his family rolled into town for their last visit before school starts! AND, they brought down my new grand dog to meet far away grandma!

Side profile of her beautiful beauty mark ... I think they should have named her Marilym Monroe!


This dog is so laid back, we put blinking necklaces on her and she was not a bit bugged!!

Isn't she just the cutest thing!!
My son's best friend and his wife just had a new baby boy 7 days ago ... did I say NEWborn!! The boys grew up together since they were newborns so Matt's son is like another grandchild for me! Yay, and he lives close!

This is 7 day old Oliver Mark Rexroad, just so precious and new ....
My daughter Tiffany is getting some practice ....
 The family goes home tonight and I'm exhausted. Love them to pieces but 3 grand kids is a lot for this ole gal! In the past four days we have roller skated throughout my house, broken a lamp, I've laundered beach towels dozens of times, cleaned up puppy pee off my carpet and washed, and washed and washed dishes ... love them to pieces!

1 comment:

  1. Now this is what I'm talking about Jack!! I was going through with drawls wondering what was going on with you. I knew ,but I love reading about your life. It sounds like a great group. See you. Paula

    ReplyDelete