Monday, August 4, 2014

To My Summer Girl ....

It's my daughter's birthday today, she is 36 ... however in my mind and in my heart she is still a little girl. She was born smiling, happy and eager to get out and greet the world.
 
A bald Tiffany about 6 months old. Loved laundry baskets and smiling!  When l look at this picture I can't help but smile and the memories it stirs up  brings tears to my eyes... where did my baby go??
Her 3rd birthday ... celebrating a hot summer day in her new frog pool! She has loved the water her whole life, her favorite vacation spots are anywhere there is water!


I always loved this First Communion picture of her. She loved petticotes, ruffles and anything sparkly ...
 

  This year she revisited that love of petticoats, sparkle and fluff. 

May your next 36 years be as amazing as the first ....

Happy Birthday to my 
"Summer Girl"




No comments:

Post a Comment