Friday, July 12, 2013

July 12 - Park Ave ....

July 12 

When I hear Park Ave I automatically think of New York City ... The Park Ave in Stanton, Ca. is anything BUT New York! My very long time friends Penny and Debbie treated me and my hubby Joe to a wonderful dining experience at The Park Ave. 

That is our table on the left! We are seated in Il Garage over looking the garden where they grow all the produce used in their cuisine! If you visit my FACEBOOK page this is where my mystery pictures were taken.
Catching some butterflies ...

Peeking from one garden to another! This was like the book the Secret Garden

My dad operated a Caterpillar all my life, he would have loved to see this classic! The dining room had two completely renovated tractors as part of their decor, loved them!
The food in this portion of the Park Ave all has an Italian flare to it. The appetizers were amazing and the dessert .... oh my don't get me started! Thank you, thank you Debbie, Bill, Penny and Bob.

My birthday gift from Penny is a Quilt in a Jar kit! She cut most of the pieces for me as well and hand cross stitched my label ... now I have to get busy and make it!

Debbie made me this beautiful star 36 inch table square!! LOVE the colors she chose, this is such a gift of love.

I just had to share this star made from rulers, Debbie had this tied to the top of my box, LOVE It!!

No comments:

Post a Comment