Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Birthday Paula!

It's been over a month since my last post and I feel like I have been drug through a knot hole backwards. But, I have survived a bi-lateral knee surgery and will share that story another time.
While I was home and recovering a dear friend of mine celebrated her 65 birthday! Since this is a milestone year I felt the need to share a quick post in her honor.
Paula and her hubby Darrell have been in Southern California for most of the summer caring for Darrell's mom who has had a life changing stroke. While here she has made me uber trays of food, chocolate chip cookies, baskets filled with assorted goodies and to top the whole thing off she was here today setting my house up for my fall open house scheduled for tomorrow.
However, last Saturday while my life saver friend Amy was here we hosted a small birthday celebration for Paula!
We had a delicious quiche', salad and cranberry walnut bread! So yummy. For dessert we had a pumpkin crisp pie to die for! 



Here is that delicious pie!! And a close up of her birthday tiara!!
Amy and Paula with their lovely tiara's
Paula with her bag of birthday treasures!!
And finally .... me! Still wearing my pajamas and my very own tiara.

 Paula, I hope your birthday time spent with Amy and I was as fun for you as it was for us!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment