Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Birthday America and ME!

  Welcome to our Home!!

I love the 4th of July for many reasons but I do have to admit my biggest reason for loving this day is it's my BIRTHDAY! Yep, 62 years ago Anita Pritts made her entrance into the world. I was blessed with wonderful parents who raised me in a typical 1960's suburban neighborhood in Long Beach, California.
Life was good.

At 62 I find myself reflecting on many things and most importantly counting my blessings. God has blessed my life in so many ways from amazing parents giving me two wonderful children, 3 grandchildren, my patient husband Joe and many, many friends. As an only child I found myself selecting my own siblings as I grew up. My friendships have become an integral part of my life.

So I say to all of these important people in my life  "Thank You" for loving and caring for me for so many years!

A yummy creme' Brûlée on the wharf in San Clemente ...

Shopping and lunch at the French General Fabric store and lunch at Julienne's with Penny and Debbie ...

I even look at my home as a friend. I love my home, where it is located, the people who come to visit and all the things that I have collected, made and have been given as gifts are all part of who I am.

My kitchen island is decorated for the 4th as well!
Come in, have a tutu wearing glass of wine and share in the freedom we all enjoy!
FREEDOM, that's what the Revolutionary War was all about. It's what AMERICA is all about ....

No comments:

Post a Comment